This is one of those I could work on forever. I did a loot of experimenting. And will probably try a few more with the same material.
It is mainly done in Paint.NET, but with a few things made in Areweaver. Originally I would have done more in Artweaver, but the program kept caching on me, and until I have figured out what is wrong, that have to wait. During the process of doing this I had a loot of; “if I had known that I would have made it deferent from the start.”
There are several things I would have wanted to put more details in, and done more experimenting with. But, hey. Then I would probably never have finished it. So I post it, and warn you that I may one day return to this.
Se the painting version here: [link]
The Simpsons TM and Copyright FOX and its related companies. All Rights Reserved.